Dimitri Naïditch made several notable appearances in Lelouch’s latest film “Un + Une” (One + One), playing the piano at several moments of the film, improvising on a Schubert lied and a theme by Francis Lay, the main theme of the film.
Dimitri Naïditch is also performing five of the film’s soundtrack titles:
Listen on Deezer
– Un + Une, main theme of the film, orchestral version
– Un + Une, variations for piano solo (variations are made by Dimitri Naïditch)
– D’une femme à l’autre, with the Music Booking Orchestra
– Chopin : Nocturnes, op. 9: no. 1, larghetto in B Flat major
– Schubert: Schwanengesang, d. 957: no. 4, ständchen (arr. for piano)